Briskon, an eCommerce development company offers eCommerce portal development for both B2B and B2C customers. They offer Magento based e-commerce website development, and other open source or commercial platforms for development of e-Commerce portals like WordPress, OS Commerce, Open Cart and Zen Cart. The team at Briskon uses a time-tested and proven agile approach to software development, mobile apps development, web design & development, and all other services.
Best eCommerce development company of the year: PRIME FUSION
( Download for FREE )
Through their agile methodology of development, they try to employ various methodologies in their system as below:
-Single-sourcing and publication of content across channels / websites
-Storage and versioning of content
-Access control to ensure that only authorized personnel edit, delete, or post content
-Workflow and publication management
-Application support and maintenance
-Connection with right payment gateway
-Analytics and business intelligence
The purpose of transforming offline businesses to online businesses is to make them more accessible to the customers, be able to buy or sell the products online and boost up the sales.
-24*7 customer care
-Reach them from anywhere anytime irrespective of the geographical location
-Credential based software for enhanced security
-Search products based on various parameters
-Smooth navigation allows for enhanced user experience
The key features of their eCommerce software product are listed below:
-Listing for featured products
-Easy search facility
-Supports newsletter subscription
-Customer registration feature
-News & events
-Social media sharing tools
-Best deal of the month
-Supports product images
-Picture zoom facility
-Payment gateways integrated
-Customer feedback option
-Tax rate as per the zone / free delivery
Most positive review
We just couldn’t find any reviews; neither positive nor negative for this 2005-year registered company.
Most negative review
Seems like company doesn’t wants people to know about their weaknesses and short comings in their software during previous experiences with the client. We did a thorough research but couldn’t find any positive or negative reviews about the company.
- This privately held company was founded in the year 2005; so it is 11+ years old company
- They follow a robust approach for Web development, Mobile Apps development, and Product Development
- Briskon’s e-Commerce portal / application development services have enabled businesses to understand how they can extract the best out of the ecommerce websites and boost their sales overnight by making their products/services reach to the customers with just few clicks
- Apart from eCommerce development, they also offer Responsive website designing; CMS based website design and development, Web site maintenance, web promotion, Blog design & Social Media, and Domain Registration& Hosting
- Their online portfolio is accessible to learn more about their experience
- Their eCommerce store offers convenience and easiness to shop online from anywhere
- Consumer’s buying habits are easily trackable
- Easy scalable options
- Product datasheets allows searching for the products quickly
- It is an eleven-year-old company and still we couldn’t find any of the client reviews and rating that could help the visitors analyze more about the company’s experience and real-time project handling.
- Briskon.com does not use HTTP Secure. So all communications are not encrypted!
- Low popularity: Briskon.com ranks #555,251 among over 30 million websites in world.
- Ranks #48,959 in India
- Just 168 Facebook shares, seems their homepage is sometimes shared on social networks
Price: No information is available on their price packages by this eCommerce development company
Intended users: Someone looking to advertise their products online through their online store (Single vendor) big businesses looking for a multi-vendor type of eCommerce platform
Devices supported: Web and iOS/Android
Support options: Customer care inquiry
Domain age: 2005-07-15
Social popularity: Their social engagement statistics are very less