Maximize your equipment rental business efficiency and increase your profits with InflatableOffice’s web software that is so flexible that it can accommodate any business size and business type. The company was founded in the year 2008 and it has developed this web-based software that is feature-rich and is sure to reduce a lot of your burden so you may focus on other important tasks. A free trial version of the software that works for 30 days is also available.
Let’s have a quick review of all the features to give more understanding about the equipment rental software:
Generating Quotations and Booking:
– Let your customers get quotes and make bookings through your new website or integrate them into the existing website. This will enable your customers to book events, sign contracts and make payments
– Looking for easy contracting options? this software will help you to generate contracts quickly using built-in design templates, email it to your customer, and let customers sign them online or right at the event on mobile devices using digital contracts.
– Allow your customers to view real-time availability of items in the inventory for the selected rental period and those that are out of stock.
– The software forbids double bookings, in case of unavailable items
– When a rental request is received for events, the software will automatically estimate the distance and travel time between the rental store and the event.
– InflatableOffice sends out instant notifications through email when customers receives the quote, signs a contract, books for an event or makes payment. It also alerts and reminds events schedule and payment reminders.
– The software can be setup to send special promotional offers for returning customers and for the customers renting many items.
– Customers can be allowed to select offer packages of different items clubbed together.
Build Customer Relationship:
– The software also handles customer interactions by letting you receive feedback from your customers through surveys on your performance and items on the inventory.
– The software will further highlight on your website, the testimonials received from different customers collected through the surveys.
– Automated emailing system will send out emails to customers on the status of the rental transactions at different stages of the rental process.
– A ‘contact us’ form can be integrated to your website from the application.
External Application Integration
– Take advantage of the Google Calendar integration to let you access event schedule display on your phone.
– Ability to integrate with QuickBooks accounting software automatically for easy transfer of data like invoices, payments, and customers.
– TaxCloud integration helps calculate sales tax, tax exemptions and pay taxes for your state
– Google Adwords and Analytics integration will keep track of your Adwords spend and the conversion rate for better marketing.
– let you customers make online payment for the event by integrating merchant account and Paypal payment gateway.
– Worried about the missed calls during business hours? Google voice integration will give all the statistics on calls answered and missed during business hours. Calls are tied to customer events by their phone number.
– The software automatically updates your website when any new items are added to the stock.
– The total architecture is API-driven, meaning your can allow your website to be integrated with third party applications.
Scheduling Deliveries and Route Management
– Scheduling deliveries is easy with the software. All the delivery locations can be viewed on a map.
– Simple drag and drop operations to assign jobs to delivery trucks and the travel times are calculated based on the distance to the event automatically.
– Ability to print check list of the items packaged before dispatch, the route for delivery and all other necessary documents in a single operation.
Comprehensive Inventory Management
– The software allows for a great flexibility in charging for rentals. The rental periods can be by the hour, by the day, multi-day pricing, weekend pricing, and according to the type of customer.
– The mod panels can be listed like their own unit and still can be tracked for availability of units and panels.
– Items with parts and accessories that can be rented separately can be specified.
– The system has a lot of pre-loaded items to aid you with easy adding and setup of your inventory.
– Items that need repair can be scheduled out of availability.
– Specify variants for an item with different prices and track their availability accordingly.
– Powerful reporting features allow you to generate reports on revenue, sales year on year, crew loading sheet and whatever data you want to export and print.
Crew Management Features
– InflatableOffice’s crew management features help you optimize the employees efficiency and throughput by sending notifications ahead of their shifts, by way of training on safety precautions of the items.
– Pay commissions for the items rented to your sales reps and contractors
– Control access of only needed information to your employees
Customer Relationship Management
– Get easy list of leads of customers for your sales executives.
– Create appointments or assign tasks to employees.
– Track your communication history of leads.
– View all email communications with customers.
– Locations management through a single account and allow area managers separate access to their specific locations.
– Specify and share locations of rental items between locations.
– Multi-location servers allow for stable uptimes.
– Continuous release of updates and enhancements.