Few days back I wrote about F-commerce and few tips for facebook store owners. If you’re a small ecommerce business, by now you should know the potential of social shopping and how facebook can increase conversion rates by setting up your ecommerce site inside your facebook page. Reports tell us that average facebook user is worth $200 and if you have few hundred fans on your facebook page, you’ve got a lot of potential to turn your fans into customers. In a survey why people like brand pages on facebook, the major reason is to get some promotional offers, discount coupons etc. The conversion rate of your product links posted on your facebook page to your ecommerce site is low when compared to owning an ecommerce store inside your brand page on facebook. Before setting up your own facebook store, here are few social commerce strategies that you should learn.
How to create my own store on facebook?
You can easily set up your own facebook store in minutes. Instant facebook store builders like Sellmojo can help you setup your first facebook store without any code/technical knowledge. Just in few steps you can create a facebook store inside your brand’s facebook page.
Sellmojo is an instant facebook store builder that helps you to reach out to your buyers on facebook. You can get global exposure with a touch of social shopping. You don’t have to pay anything; sellmojo offers 3 plans for its customers. If you’re a small sized business with less than 50 products, you can set your own facebook store for free. Medium sized can add up to 500 products with 3 images on each product. If you want unlimited size, you need to request special quote.
Create Facebook ecommerce store app
Sellmojo provides you with tools to handle your inventory and a well-designed store front. Everything takes place inside your facebook store app. From browsing your products, adding them to cart and payment gateways etc. For small sized business, sellmojo offers either COD or Bank transfer. For medium sized business, it has payment gateways debit and credit cards.
Whenever you add a product to your facebook store via sellmojo, it instantly shares the product with all your fans. The store front end UI allows users to browse products and also ask their friends for recommendations from within your store. Customers can browse through all of your products without leaving Facebook and share it with their friends too.
Facebook store how to set one up
- Go to sellmojo and click ‘open a free store’ button.
- Authorize your facebook account with the sellmojo app.
- Redirects to sellmojo admin panel to enter your shop name and select your facebook page to setup the shop. If you don’t have one, start creating one right away.
- Now you will redirected to the sellmojo dashboard where you can add your items, images etc.
- In the store settings, you can add store name, owner name, email, telephone, address etc. You get alerts for every new order. You can even set up custom domain name for your facebook store.
- When opening the dashboard, you got facebook analytics of your store and recent orders list.
- Under products tab, you can add new products, images, categories, feature products, store front banners etc.
- Adding a product is so easy, just like using wordpress editor, you can write description, add images, title of the product, set categories, model number for the product, quantity and finally upload images.
- You can add option sets to your products such as colors and sizes.
- You can create discount coupons and it automatically subtracts the amount from the product when coupons are used.
- You can customize your store looks from customize tab in the dashboard of sellmojo. You can change colors, text fonts etc.
- Under store settings you can add text to about us, terms and conditions, shipping policy, faq etc.
- Under shipping settings, you have two options. Flat rate shipping charges and free shipping option.
- As I have told above, the free sellmojo account offers only Bank transfer/cheque/money order and COD. So for bank transfer, under payment settings tab you can enter your bank credentials such as bank name, account number, IFSC code etc.
- The statistics displays the products viewed, products purchased etc.
Overall, sellmojo is a complete solution to set up your own facebook store in 90 seconds. If you have any problems in setting up your facebook store, do contact us. I would be glad to help you out.