My Church Sermon App – Android & IOS Flutter Church Application Review
The church sermon app is powered by the Flutter app SDK that lets you churn out both native iOS and Android apps from a single code base, this means that you don’t need a separate development team for Android and iOS.
This also enables you to fast track the development incase you’re planning to add more feature to the app. The data on the app can be controlled through an admin panel that is feature packed and makes adding data to different sections of the app. On the user experience side of things, the app has a clean onboarding screen that you can use to educate your users about the app, there are different sections like Livestreaming, Radio, Events, Devotionals, Notifications, Notes, multi-language bible, Audio/Video Messages, Subscription plans to watch videos or listen to audio messages.
What is the ‘My Church Sermon App’?
My Church Sermon app is a readymade app source code that can be customized (programmatically) for any church that wants to expand it’s reach and stay connected with its community. Using this customized code, you can generate an app for your church to send out important information, content that aligns with the church’s views.
How does the My Church App work for a user?
Step 1: Open the app by tapping on the app icon, for a new user the app starts with the onboarding screen explaining the features of the app.
Step 2: On the home screen, the user can see all the content and sections that the app offers, sections like prayer, Livestreaming, community forums for discussions, Radio, sermons, etc.
Step 3: The user can also choose to pay a premium feature to unlock certain features.
Step 4: They can change the settings, register for the community and sign up for events right within the app.
Step 5: The app has multiple versions of bible that the user can refer to KJV, NKJV, AMPLIFIED, NLT, NIT, MESSAGE and NRSV versions.
How do you monetize using the Church App?
By default you have two channels of revenue. The app has ADMOB integrated into it, while generating the Flutter code, make sure you add your ADMOB Publisher code. Once correctly configured, ads will show throughout the app.
The second revenue channel is the premium subscription that the users would pay to the administrator through the app. The plan pricing has to be set through the admin panel and can be changed anytime.
Features of the Church Sermon App
– Built with latest version of Flutter, App have been tested on both Android and IOS devices.
– Powerful Admin Panel
– Supports Youtube, Vimeo, m3u8, mpd, rtmp, mp3, mp4, mkv, avi plus other video and audio formats
– Supports LiveStreaming from rtmp, m3u8 and youtube channels.
– Notes: Supports html notes.
– Events: Notify users of church events and activities.
– Inbox: Send Notification messages to users, messages are stored on users inbox.
– Bible with support for color highlighting, bookmarking, share, copy, side by side versions display etc.
– Admob Ads
– Supports adding external media URLs
– Weekly/monthly/yearly subscription plans – Allow users to subscribe to watch videos or listen to audios. You can allow users to preview a video or audio before we show subscription alert. You can enable or disable subscription on any video or audio.
– Firebase Cloud Messaging Push Notifications – send push notifications from the admin panel
– Authentication System
– Password Retrieval/ Email confirmation mails.
– Supports video/audio Playlists
– User Management, block, unblock or delete users from admin dashboard.
– Comments Management – publish, unpublish or delete any user comment from admin dashboard.
– Reported Comments – users can report offensive comments.
– Full documentation with detailed setup guide