V3Cube’s On-demand delivery application gets your business up and running in a matter of weeks. Built on the core Php7 and MySQL. This Uber for Courier script aims efficiently handles all the delivery queues and executes them.
Courier Delivery agents can also signup to receive orders that they can fulfill once approved.
Users and providers can register through Email id, Facebook or Twitter account. They can also build their profile with name, mobile number, address, profile picture, etc.
Call and chat module
Users and sender can chat with each other as soon as the request is accepted by the driver. They can communicate hassle-free either through chat or call.
Unlike other vendors, V3cube provides Tip feature in their base application. The sender can tip the driver either through cash or card. If he pays via credit card the tip amount will be debited from his card and it will be mentioned in the final invoice. Tip amount does not include any tax or commission. Tip via cash will not be shown in the invoice.
Emergency /Panic button
You can add 5 members as emergency contacts. In case of any emergency, the delivery agent can click on the panic button. SMS with the actual location will be shared with the list of contacts he has added.
The heat map shows the current and past demand for deliveries on the map. Areas with high demand will be highlighted on the map . This helps the administrator know where the deliveries are being requested frequently from so they can take business decisions based on it.
Delivery Center Panel
The product has a complete warehousing and courier shipment tracking module to manage the deliveries effortlessly.
Once service is completed invoice will be displayed on the delivery agent’s app of the V3cube Uber for Courier script. In case of cash on delivery payment will be paid by the receiver . If the sender chooses card payment, the amount will be auto-detected from his card.
Surge Price module
Surge price is also an addon to the V3Cube Uber for Courier Script. When there is high demand in an area, the admin can choose to charge a 1.5x – 3x surge pricing for the order placed. Admin can set the surge charge from the admin panel based on weather, Overnight delivery, etc. The sender will be notified if any surge pricing is going to be applied to his delivery.
The delivery agent can cancel the delivery after accepting the request and before collecting the parcel on the V3Cube Uber for Courier Script. The cancellation fee is optional and the admin can set that based on his preference.
Some of the Pros of Uber for Courier Script
– The onboarding of the app is interesting.
– Most features that other vendors charge are included by default in the base script of the product.
– The product has some essential features that can help you run the business.
Cons of the Uber for Courier Script
– Some of the features are hard to use and require you to spend more time understanding it.
– When it comes to building a feature, it has to completely solve the problem of the user. The product falls short of this for some functionalities like the Delivery Hub management. It would be better if they reworked these features.
– As requested by some customers Both pre-sale and post-sale support need to be improved by the team to get better customer satisfaction.